Rays vs Astros Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread & Prediction for MLB Playoffs ALCS Game 5
Rays vs Astros Game 5 Info
American League Championship Series Game 5 (TB Leads Series 3-1)
No. 1 Tampa Bay Rays (40-20) vs. No. 6 Houston Astros (29-31)
Date: Wednesday, Oct. 14, 2020
Time: 5:07 p.m. EST
Venue: Petco Park – San Diego, CA
How to Watch: TBS
Rays vs Astros Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook. Moneyline: TB: (-148) | HOU: (+128)
Spread: TB: -1.5 (+108 | HOU: +1.5 (-126)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): TB: (66%) | HOU: (34%)
American League Winner: TB: (-1600) | HOU: (+960)
World Series Odds: TB: (+125) | HOU: (+2200)
Rays vs Astros Probable Pitchers
Rays: John Curtis (3-0, 1.80 ERA)
Astros: Luis Garcia (0-1, 2.92 ERA)
Rays vs Astros Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Tampa Bay Rays
Over/Under: Over 9.5
Rays vs Astros Betting Trends
– Houston defeated Tampa Bay, 4-3, in Game 4 of the ALCS.
– The total has hit the under in each of the last six games for Tampa Bay.
– Tampa Bay is 12-3 straight up in its last 15 games.
– The total has hit the under in four of Houston’s last five games.
– Houston is 2-4 straight up in its last six games.
Rays vs Astros Stats
– Tampa Bay is averaging 4.72 runs per game this season (No. 13 in MLB).
– Tampa Bay is surrendering 3.73 runs per game this season (T-No. 3 in MLB).
– Houston is averaging 4.69 runs per game this season (No. 14 in MLB).
– Houston is surrendering 4.47 runs per game this season (No. 12 in MLB).
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.