Rays vs Yankees Odds, probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread & Prediction for MLB Playoffs ALDS Game 4
Rays vs Yankees Game 4 Info
American League Divisional Series Game 4 (TB Leads 2-1)
No. 1 Tampa Bay Rays (40-20, 20-9 Home) vs. No. 5 New York Yankees (33-27, 11-18 Away)
Date: Thursday, Oct. 8, 2020
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Petco Park – San Diego, CA
How to Watch: TBS
Rays vs Yankees Betting Info
Moneyline: TB: (+116) | NYY: (-132)
Spread: TB: +1.5 (-172) | NYY: -1.5 (+144)
Total: 9 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): TB: (22%) | NYY: (78%)
Series Price: TB: (-245) | NYY: (+200)
World Series Odds: TB: (+310) | NYY: (+700)
Rays vs Yankees Probable Pitchers
Rays: Ryan Thompson (1-2, 4.44 ERA)
Yankees: Jordan Montgomery (2-3, 5.11 ERA)
Rays vs Yankees Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: New York Yankees
Over/Under: Over 9.5
Rays vs Yankees Betting Trends
– Tampa Bay defeated the Yankees in Game 3, 8-4.
– The total has hit the over in four of Tampa Bay’s last five games.
– Tampa Bay is 9-2 straight up in its last 11 games against the Yankees.
– The total has hit the over in each of the Yankees’ last five games.
– The total has hit the over in five of the Yankees’ last seven games against Tampa Bay.
Rays vs Yankees Stats
– Tampa Bay is averaging 4.89 runs per game this season (No. 10 in MLB).
– Tampa Bay is surrendering 3.85 runs per game this season (No. 4 in MLB).
– The Yankees are averaging 5.46 runs per game this season (No. 3 in MLB).
– The Yankees are surrendering 4.62 runs per game this season (No. 15 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!