White Sox vs Athletics Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread & Prediction for MLB Playoffs AL Wild Card
White Sox vs Athletics Game 1 Info
No. 7 Chicago White Sox (35-25, 17-13 Away) vs. No. 2 Oakland Athletics (36-24, 22-10 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Sept. 29, 2020
Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Oakland Coliseum — Oakland, CA
How to Watch: ESPN
White Sox vs Athletics Betting Info
Moneyline: CWS: (-128) | OAK: (+112)
Spread: CWS: -1.5 (+128) | OAK: +1.5 (-152)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): CWS: (10%) | OAK: (90%)
Series Price: CWS: (-108) | OAK: (-108)
World Series Odds: CWS: (+1500) | OAK: (+1000)
White Sox vs Athletics Probable Pitchers
White Sox: Lucas Giolito (4-3, 3.48 ERA)
Athletics: Jesus Luzardo (3-2, 4.12 ERA)
White Sox vs Athletics Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Chicago White Sox
Over/Under: Over 7.5
MLB Playoffs Bracket
The Duel’s 2020 MLB Playoffs bracket can be found via this link.
White Sox vs Athletics Betting Trends
– The total has hit the over in four of the White Sox’ last five games.
– The White Sox are 1-7 straight up in their last eight games.
– Oakland is 6-2 in their last eight home games.
– The total has hit the under in 14 of Oakland’s last 19 games when playing as underdogs.
White Sox vs Athletics Stats
– The White Sox are averaging 5.10 runs per game this season (T-No. 5 in MLB).
– The White Sox are surrendering 4.10 runs per game this season (No. 10 in MLB).
– Oakland is averaging 4.57 runs per game this season (T-No. 16 in MLB).
– Oakland is surrendering 3.87 runs per game this season (No. 5 in MLB).
FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.