Yankees vs Indians Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread & Prediction for MLB Playoffs AL Wild Card Game 2
Yankees vs Indians Game 2 Info
AL Wild Card Round — Game 2 (NYY Leads 1-0)
No. 5 New York Yankees (33-27, 11-18 Away) vs. No. 4 Cleveland Indians (35-25, 18-12 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Sept. 30, 2020
Time:7 p.m. EST
Venue:Progressive Field – Cleveland, OH
How to Watch: ESPN
Yankees vs Indians Betting Info
Moneyline: NYY: (-112) | CLE: (-102)
Spread: NYY: -1.5 (+138) | CLE: +1.5 (-164)
Total: 8 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): NYY: (93%) | CLE: (7%)
Series Price: NYY: (-390) | CLE: (+300)
World Series Odds: NYY: (+660) | CLE: (+1550)
Yankees vs Indians Probable Pitchers
Yankees: Masahiro Tanaka (3-3, 3.56 ERA)
Indians: Carlos Carrasco (3-4, 2.91 ERA)
Yankees vs Indians Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: New York Yankees
Over/Under: Over 8
Yankees vs Indians Betting Trends
– The Yankees defeated the Indians, 12-3, in Game 1.
– The total has hit the over in nine of the Yankees’ last 13 games.
– The total has hit the over in four of the Yankees’ last five road games.
– The total has hit the over in five of Cleveland’s last six games against the Yankees.
– Cleveland is 6-2 straight up in its last eight home games.
Yankees vs Indians Stats
– The Yankees are averaging 5.36 runs per game this season (No. 4 in MLB).
– The Yankees are surrendering 4.48 runs per game this season (No. 12 in MLB).
– Cleveland is averaging 4.11 runs per game this season (No. 27 in MLB).
– Cleveland is surrendering 3.62 runs per game this season (No. 3 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.