Heat vs Lakers Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Finals Game 1
Heat vs Lakers Game 1 Info
NBA Finals – Game 1 (Series Tied 0-0)
Miami Heat (44-29, 29-7 Home) vs. Los Angeles Lakers (52-19, 25-10 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Sept. 30, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Lake Buena Vista, FL
Heat vs Lakers Spread & Odds
Moneyline: MIA: (+180) | LAL: (-215)
Spread: MIA: +5 (-110) | LAL: -5 (-110)
Total: 217.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIA: (43%) | LAL: (57%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: MIA: (+290) | LAL: (-370)
NBA Playoff Bracket
Heat vs Lakers Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA predictions & expert picks are from CBS Sports.
Spread: Miami Heat +5.0
Over/Under: Under 218
Heat vs Lakers Betting Trends
– Miami defeated Boston, 4-1, in the Eastern Conference Finals.
– The Lakers defeated Denver, 4-1, in the Western Conference Finals.
Heat vs Lakers Stats
– The Lakers are averaging 113.5 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 10 in the NBA).
– The Lakers are surrendering 107.5 PPG this season (No. 3 in the NBA).
– Miami is averaging 112.1 PPG this season (No. 15 in the NBA).
– Miami is surrendering 108.8 PPG this season (T-No. 8 in the NBA).
FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.