Heat vs Lakers Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Finals Game 2
Heat vs Lakers Game 2 Info
NBA Finals – Game 2 (LAL Leads 1-0)
Miami Heat (44-29, 29-7 Home) vs. Los Angeles Lakers (52-19, 25-10 Home)
Date: Friday, Oct. 2, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Lake Buena Vista, FL
Heat vs Lakers Spread & Odds
Moneyline: MIA: (+265) | LAL: (-330)
Spread: MIA: +7.5 (-105) | LAL: -7.5 (-115)
Total: 216 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIA: (16%) | LAL: (84%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: MIA: (+290) | LAL: (-370)
Heat vs Lakers Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA predictions & expert picks are from CBS Sports.
Spread: Los Angeles Lakers -4.5
Over/Under: Under 217.5
Heat vs Lakers Betting Trends
– Miami is 12-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 16 games.
– The total has hit the over in four of Miami’s last five games.
– Los Angeles is 7-2-1 ATS in its last 10 games.
– The total has hit the over in four of Los Angeles’ last six games.
Heat vs Lakers Stats
– The Lakers are averaging 113.6 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 9 in the NBA).
– The Lakers are surrendering 107.3 PPG this season (No. 3 in the NBA).
– Miami is averaging 111.9 PPG this season (No. 15 in the NBA).
– Miami is surrendering 108.9 PPG this season (T-No. 9 in the NBA).
FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.