Heat vs Lakers Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Finals Game 5
Heat vs Lakers Game 5 Info
NBA Finals – Game 5 (LAL Leads 3-1)
Miami Heat (44-29, 15-22 Away) vs. Los Angeles Lakers (52-19, 25-10 Home)
Date: Friday, Oct. 9, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Lake Buena Vista, FL
All NBA predictions & expert picks are from CBS Sports. Spread: Los Angeles Lakers -7.5
Over/Under: Under 216.5
Heat vs Lakers Betting Trends
– Miami is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
– Miami is 13-6 straight up in its last 19 games.
– Los Angeles is 11-2 straight up in its last 13 games.
– The total has hit the under in seven of Los Angeles’ last nine games against Miami.
Heat vs Lakers Stats
– The Lakers are averaging 113.4 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 10 in the NBA).
– The Lakers are surrendering 107.4 PPG this season (No. 3 in the NBA).
– Miami is averaging 111.8 PPG this season (T-No. 15 in the NBA).
– Miami is surrendering 108.9 PPG this season (T-No. 9 in the NBA).
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.