Nuggets vs Lakers Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Playoffs Game 5
Nuggets vs Lakers Game 5 Info
NBA Western Conference Finals – Game 5 (LAL Leads 3-1)
No. 1 Los Angeles Lakers (52-19) vs. No. 3 Denver Nuggets (46-27)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 26, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex — Lake Buena Vista, FL
All NBA predictions & expert picks are from CBS Sports.
Spread: Nuggets +6
Over/Under: Over 214.5
NBA Playoff Bracket
Nuggets vs Lakers Betting Trends
– The Lakers defeated Denver in Game 4, 114-108.
– Denver is 11-3-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 15 games.
– The total has hit the under in eight of Denver’s last 12 games.
– The Lakers are 7-1 straight up in their last eight games.
– The total has hit the over in six of the Lakers’ last seven games against Denver.
Nuggets vs Lakers Stats
– Denver is averaging 110.5 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 19 in the NBA).
– Denver is surrendering 109.2 PPG this season (No. 11 in the NBA).
– The Lakers are averaging 113.5 PPG this season (No. 10 in the NBA).
– The Lakers are surrendering 107.5 PPG this season (No. 3 in the NBA).
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.