Arkansas vs Auburn Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 6 Game
Arkansas vs Auburn Week 6 Game Info
College Football Week 6
Arkansas Razorbacks (1-1, 1-1 SEC) vs. No. 13 Auburn Tigers (1-1, 1-1 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 10, 2020
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Jordan-Hare Stadium – Auburn, AL
Coverage: SEC Network
Arkansas vs Auburn Spread & Odds
Moneyline: ARK: (+490) | AUB: (-750)
Spread: ARK: +13.5 (-102) | AUB: -13.5 (-120)
Total: 47.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ARK: (43%) | AUB: (57%)
Odds to Win SEC: ARK: (+25000) | AUB: (+4000)
Arkansas vs Auburn Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN’s Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Arkansas: (10.9%) | Auburn: (89.1%)
Arkansas vs Auburn Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Auburn is 17-11-1 all-time against Arkansas in 29 games and the Tigers won the most recent matchup, 51-10, on Oct. 19, 2019.
– Arkansas is 1-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against Auburn.
– The total has hit the under in 10 of Arkansas’ last 15 games.
– Auburn is 8-1 ATS in its last nine home games.
– The total has hit the under in six of Auburn’s last eight games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.