Arkansas vs Mississippi State Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 5 Game
Arkansas vs Mississippi State Game Info
College Football Week 5
Arkansas Razorbacks (0-1, 0-1 SEC) vs. No. 16 Mississippi State Bulldogs (1-0, 1-0 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 3, 2020
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Davis Wade Stadium at Scott Field – Starkville, MS
Coverage: SEC Network ALT
Arkansas vs Mississippi State Spread & Odds
Moneyline: ARK: (+540) | MSST: (-850)
Spread: ARK: +17.5 (-106) | MSST: -17.5 (-114)
Total: 69.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ARK: (26%) | MSST: (74%)
Odds to Win SEC: ARK: (+25000) | MSST: (+1600)
Arkansas vs Mississippi State Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN’s Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Arkansas (25.1%) | Mississippi State: (74.9%)
Arkansas vs Mississippi State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Mississippi State beat Arkansas 54-24 in 2019.
– Mississippi State has scored over 50 points against Arkansas the last two times they’ve played and has beaten Arkansas three straight games.
– Arkansas beat Mississippi State in 2016 in Starkville.
– Then-No. 4 Georgia defeated Arkansas, 37-10, on the road in Week 4.
– Mississippi State defeated then-No. 6 LSU, 44-34, on the road in Week 4.
FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.