Army vs Cincinnati Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 4 Game
Army vs Cincinnati Week 4 Game Info
College Football Week 4
No. 22 Army Black Knights (2-0, 0-0 Away) vs. No. 14 Cincinnati Bearcats (1-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 26, 2020
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Nippert Stadium – Cincinnati, OH
Army vs Cincinnati Spread & Odds
Moneyline: ARMY: (+490) | CIN: (-750)
Spread: ARMY: +13.5 (+100) | CIN: -13.5 (-120)
Total: 44.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ARMY: (63%) | CIN: (37%)
Army vs Cincinnati Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN’s Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Army: (33.6%) | Cincinnati: (66.4%)
Army vs Cincinnati Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Army defeated Cincinnati, 48-29, at home in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Oct. 9, 2004.
– Cincinnati is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Army.
– Army is 3-3 in the six all-time head-to-head matchups against Cincinnati.
– Army defeated Louisiana-Monroe, 37-7, at home in Week 2.
– Cincinnati defeated Austin Peay, 55-20, at home in Week 3.
FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.