Auburn vs Georgia Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 5 Game
Auburn vs UGA Game Info
College Football Week 5
No. 7 Auburn Tigers (1-0, 1-0 SEC) vs. No. 4 Georgia Bulldogs (1-0, 1-0 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 3, 2020
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Sanford Stadium – Athens, GA
Auburn vs UGA Spread & Odds
Moneyline: AUB: (+225) | UGA: (-290)
Spread: AUB: +6.5 (-106) | UGA: -6.5 (-114)
Total: 44.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: AUB: (67%) | UGA: (22%)
Auburn vs UGA Expert Predictions
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN’s Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Auburn: (42.6%) | Georgia: (57.4%)
Auburn vs UGA Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Georgia defeated Auburn, 21-14, on the road in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Oct. 12, 2019.
– Georgia is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Auburn.
– Georgia is 8-2 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Auburn.
– Auburn defeated then-No. 23 Kentucky, 29-13, at home in Week 4.
– Georgia defeated Arkansas, 37-10, on the road in Week 4.
FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.