Georgia Tech vs Syracuse Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 4 Game
GT vs Syracuse Game Info
College Football Week 4
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (1-1, 1-0 Away) vs. Syracuse Orange (0-2, 0-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 26, 2020
Time: 12:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Carrier Dome – Syracuse, NY
How to Watch: ESPN3
GT vs Syracuse Spread & Odds
Moneyline: GTECH: (-355) | CUSE: (+270)
Spread: GTECH: -7.5 (-110) | CUSE: +7.5 (-110)
Total: 52.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: GTECH: (54%) | CUSE: (46%)
GT vs Syracuse Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN’s Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Georgia Tech: (67.6%) | Syracuse: (32.4%)
GT vs Syracuse Head-to-Head & Betting Trends
– Georgia Tech is 3-0 all-time against Syracuse in 3 games and Georgia Tech won the most recent matchup, 56-0, on October 19, 2013.
– Georgia Tech is 4-12-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 17 games.
– Syracuse is 9-2 straight up in its last 11 home games.
– UCF defeated Georgia Tech, 49-21, on the road in Week 3.
– Pittsburgh defeated Syracuse, 21-10, at home in Week 3.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.