Kansas State vs Oklahoma Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 4 Game
Kansas State vs Oklahoma Game Info
College Football Week 4
Kansas State Wildcats (0-1, 0-0 Away) vs. No. 3 Oklahoma Sooners (1-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 26, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium – Norman, OK
Kansas State vs Oklahoma Spread & Odds
Moneyline: KSU: (+1260) | OKLA: (-4000)
Spread: KSU: +27.5 (-105) | OKLA: -27.5 (-115)
Total: 60.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: KSU: (40%) | OKLA: (60%)
Odds to Win Big XII: KSU: (+10000) | OU: (+100)
Kansas State vs Oklahoma Expert Predictions
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN’s Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Kansas State (14.0%) | Oklahoma: (86.0%)
Kansas State vs Oklahoma Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Oklahoma is 76-20-4 against Kansas State in 100 all-time head-to-head matchups.
– Kansas State won the most recent head-to-head matchup against Oklahoma in 2019.
– Kansas State is 11-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last 16 games.
– The total has hit the under in eight of Kansas State’s last 11 games.
– Oklahoma is 2-6 ATS in its last eight games.
– The total has hit the under in five of Oklahoma’s last six games.
– Kansas State lost to Arkansas State, 35-31, at home on Saturday, Sept. 12.
– Oklahoma defeated Missouri State, 48-0, at home on Saturday, Sept. 12.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.