Kentucky vs Auburn Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 4 Game
Kentucky vs Auburn Week 4 Game Info
College Football Week 4
No. 23 Kentucky Wildcats (0-0, 0-0 SEC) vs. No. 8 Auburn Tigers (0-0, 0-0 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 26, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Jordan-Hare Stadium – Auburn, AL
Coverage: SEC Network
Kentucky vs Auburn Spread & Odds
Moneyline: UK: (+260) | AUB: (-340)
Spread: UK: +7.5 (-110) | AUB: -7.5 (-110)
Total: 49.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UK: (30%) | AUB: (70%)
Odds to Win SEC: UK: (+10000) | AUB: (+4000)
Kentucky vs Auburn Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN’s Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Kentucky: (15.1%) | Auburn: (84.9%)
Kentucky vs Auburn Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Auburn defeated Kentucky, 30-27, on the road in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Oct. 15, 2015.
– Auburn is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Kentucky.
– Auburn is 14-1 in the last 15 head-to-head matchups against Kentucky.
– Kentucky finished the 2019 season with an 8-5 record.
– Auburn finished the 2019 season with a 9-4 record.
FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.