Louisiana Tech vs BYU Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 5 Game
Louisiana Tech vs BYU Game Info
College Football Week 5
Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (2-0) vs. No. 22 BYU Cougars (2-0)
Date: Friday, Oct. 2, 2020
Time: 9:00 p.m. EST
Venue: LaVell Edwards Stadium – Provo, UT
Louisiana Tech vs BYU Spread & Odds
Moneyline: LTECH: (+920) | BYU: (-2000)
Spread: LTECH: +22.5 (-110) | BYU: -22.5 (-110)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LTECH: (46%) | BYU: (54%)
Louisiana Tech vs BYU Expert Predictions
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN’s Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Louisiana Tech (7.1%) | BYU: (92.9%)
Louisiana Tech vs BYU Head-to-Head Record and Betting Trends
– This is the first-ever meeting between Louisiana Tech and BYU.
– Louisiana Tech is 8-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
– The total has hit the under in 10 of Louisiana Tech’s last 13 road games.
– BYU is 4-1 straight up in its last five home games.
– The total has hit the over in six of BYU’s last 10 games.
– Louisiana Tech defeated Houston Baptist, 66-38, at home in Week 4.
– BYU defeated Troy, 48-7, at home in Week 4.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.