LSU vs Vanderbilt Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 5 Game
LSU vs Vanderbilt Game Info
College Football Week 5
No. 20 LSU Tigers (0-1, 0-1 SEC) vs. Vanderbilt Commodores (0-1, 0-1 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 3, 2020
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Vanderbilt Stadium – Nashville, TN
Coverage: SEC Network
LSU vs Vanderbilt Spread & Odds
Moneyline: LSU: (-2000) | VAND: (+920)
Spread: LSU: -20.5 (-112) | VAND: +20.5 (-108)
Total: 48.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LSU: (83%) | VAND: (17%)
Odds to Win SEC: LSU: (+7000) | VAND: (+25000)
LSU vs Vanderbilt Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN’s Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Vanderbilt (11.8%) | LSU (88.2%)
LSU vs Vanderbilt Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– LSU defeated Vanderbilt, 66-38, on the road in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Sept. 21, 2019.
– LSU is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Vanderbilt.
– LSU is 9-1 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Vanderbilt.
– Mississippi State defeated then-No. 6 LSU, 44-34, on the road in Week 4.
– Then-No. 10 Texas A&M defeated Vanderbilt, 17-12, on the road in Week 4.
FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.