Memphis vs SMU Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 5 Game
Memphis vs SMU Game Info
College Football Week 5
No. 25 Memphis Tigers (1-0) vs. SMU Mustangs (3-0)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 3, 2020
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Gerald J. Ford Stadium – Dallas, TX
Memphis vs SMU Spread & Odds
Spread: MEM: -2.5 (-108) | SMU: +2.5 (-112)
Total: 74.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MEM: (50%) | SMU: (50%)
Memphis vs SMU Expert Predictions
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN’s Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Memphis (63.1%) | SMU: (36.9%)
Memphis vs SMU Head-to-Head Record and Betting Trends
– Memphis is 9-3 all-time against SMU and the Tigers won the most recent matchup, 54-48, on November 2, 2019.
– Memphis is 8-1 straight up in its last nine games.
– The total has hit the under in four of Memphis’ last five games.
– SMU has won each of its last six home games.
– The total has hit the over in 11 of SMU’s last 16 games.
– Memphis defeated Arkansas State, 37-24, at home in Week 1 in its most recent game.
– SMU defeated Stephen F. Austin, 50-7, at home in Week 4 in its most recent game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.