Middle Tennessee vs UTSA Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 4 Game
Middle Tennessee vs UTSA State Game Info
College Football Week 4
Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (0-2, 0-1 Away) vs. UTSA Roadrunners (2-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Friday, Sept. 25, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Alamodome – San Antonio, TX
Coverage: CBS Sports Network
Middle Tennessee vs UTSA Spread & Odds
Moneyline: MTSU: (+190) | UTSA: (-240)
Spread: MTSU: +6.5 (-110) | UTSA: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 60.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MTSU: (28%) | UTSA: (72%)
Odds to Win FBS Championship: MTSU: (N/A) | UTSA: (+500000)
Middle Tennessee vs UTSA Expert Predictions
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN’s Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Middle Tennessee (19.9%) | UTSA: (80.1%)
Middle Tennessee vs UTSA Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– UTSA is 1-1 against Middle Tennessee in two all-time, head-to-head matchups.
– UTSA won the most recent head-to-head matchup against Middle Tennessee in 2016.
– Middle Tennessee is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games going back to 2019.
– Middle Tennessee is 1-5 straight up in its last six games going back to 2019.
– UTSA is 6-2 ATS in its last eight games going back to 2019.
– The total has hit the over in six of UTSA’s last eight games going back to 2019.
– Middle Tennessee lost to Troy, 47-14, at home on Saturday, Sept. 19.
– UTSA defeated SFA, 24-10, at home on Saturday, Sept. 19.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.