Mississippi State vs LSU Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 4 Game
Mississippi State vs LSU Week 4 Game Info
College Football Week 4
Mississippi State Bulldogs (0-0, 0-0 SEC) vs. No. 6 LSU Tigers (0-0, 0-0 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 26, 2020
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Tiger Stadium – Baton Rouge, LA
Mississippi State vs LSU Spread & Odds
Moneyline: MSST: (+540) | LSU: (-850)
Spread: MSST: +16.5 (-110) | LSU: -16.5 (-110)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MSST: (48%) | LSU: (52%)
Odds to Win SEC: MSST: (+10000) | LSU: (+2000)
Mississippi State vs LSU Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN’s Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Mississippi State: (5.6%) | LSU: (94.4%)
Mississippi State vs LSU Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– LSU defeated Mississippi State, 36-13, on the road in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Oct. 19, 2019.
– LSU is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Mississippi State.
– Auburn is 13-2 in the last 15 head-to-head matchups against Mississippi State.
– Mississippi State finished the 2019 season with a 6-7 record.
– LSU finished the 2019 season as the College Football Playoff National Champions with a perfect 15-0 record.
FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.