NC State vs Virginia Tech Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 4 Game
NC State vs VT Game Info
College Football Week 4
NC State Wolfpack (1-0, 0-0 Away) vs. No. 20 Virginia Tech Hokies (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 26, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Lane Stadium/Worsham Field – Blacksburg, VA
Coverage: ACC Network
NC State vs VT Spread & Odds
Moneyline: NCST: (+205) | VT: (-260)
Spread: NCST: +6.5 (-110) | VT: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 56.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NCST: (41%) | VT: (59%)
Odds to Win ACC: NCST: (+10000) | VT: (+3000)
NC State vs VT Expert Predictions
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN’s Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: NC State (12.2%) | Virginia Tech: (87.8%)
NC State vs VT Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Virginia Tech is 27-18-4 against NC State in 49 all-time head-to-head matchups.
– Virginia Tech has won the last four head-to-head matchups against NC State, with the most recent game being in 2015.
– NC State is 1-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
– The total has hit the over in four of NC State’s last five games.
– Virginia Tech was 5-2 ATS in its last seven games of the 2019 season.
– The total had hit the under in four of Virginia Tech’s last six games of the 2019 season.
– NC State defeated Wake Forest, 45-42, at home in Week 3.
– Virginia Tech finished the 2019 season with an 8-5 record.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.