South Carolina vs Florida Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 5 Game
South Carolina vs Florida Game Info
College Football Week 5
Date: Saturday, Oct. 3, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Ben Hill Griffin Stadium – Gainesville, FL
South Carolina vs Florida Spread & Odds
Spread: SCAR: +18.5 (-112) | FLA: +18.5 (-108)
Total: 57.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SCAR: (47%) | FLA: (53%)
South Carolina vs Florida Expert Predictions
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN’s Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: South Carolina: (10.7%) | Florida: (89.3%)
South Carolina vs Florida Head-to-Head Record and Bettng Trends
– Florida is 28-9-3 all-time against South Carolina and in 40 games and the Gators won the most recent matchup, 38-27, on Oct. 19, 2019.
– South Carolina is 1-4 straight up in its last five games against Florida.
– The total has hit the under in four of South Carolina’s last five games.
– Florida has won each of its last seven home games.
– The total has hit the over in four of Florida’s last five games.
– Tennessee defeated South Carolina, 31-27, on the road in Week 4.
– Florida defeated Ole Miss, 51-35, on the road in Week 4.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.