TCU vs Texas Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 5 Game
TCU vs Texas Game Info
College Football Week 5
TCU Horned Frogs (0-1) vs. No. 9 Texas Longhorns (2-0)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 3, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: DKR-Texas Memorial Stadium – Austin, TX
TCU vs Texas Spread & Odds
Moneyline: TCU: (+370) | TEX: (-520)
Spread: TCU: +12.5 (-106) | TEX: -12.5 (-114)
Total: 62.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TCU: (35%) | TEX: (65%)
Odds to Win Big XII: TCU: (+110) | TEX: (+3000)
TCU vs Texas Expert Predictions
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN’s Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: TCU: (19.5%) | Texas: (80.5%)
TCU vs Texas Gead-to-Head Record and Betting Trends
– Texas is 63-26-1 all-time against TCU in 90 games, but the Horned Frogs won the most recent matchup, 37-27, on Oct. 26, 2019.
– TCU is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Texas.
– The total has hit the over in eight of TCU’s last 11 games.
– Texas is 6-1 straight up in its last seven home games.
– The total has hit the under in four of Texas’ last five games against TCU.
– Iowa State defeated TCU, 37-34, on the road in Week 4.
– Texas defeated Texas Tech, 63-56, in overtime on the road in Week 4.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.