Tennessee vs Georgia Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 6 Game
Tennessee vs Georgia Week 6 Game Info
College Football Week 6
No. 14 Tennessee Volunteers (2-0, 2-0 SEC) vs. No. 3 Georgia Bulldogs (2-0, 2-0 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 10, 2020
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Sanford Stadium – Athens, GA
Tennessee vs Georgia Spread & Odds
Moneyline: TENN: (+430) | UGA: (-620)
Spread: TENN: +11.5 (-110) | UGA: -11.5 (-110)
Total: 42.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TENN: (45%) | UGA: (55%)
Odds to Win SEC: TENN: (+2500) | UGA: (+350)
Tennessee vs Georgia Expert Predictions
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Tennessee: (11.6%) | Georgia: (88.4%)
Tennessee vs Georgia Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Georgia defeated Tennessee, 43-14, on the road in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Oct. 5, 2019.
– Georgia is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Tennessee.
– Georgia is 8-2 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Tennessee.
– Tennessee defeated Missouri, 37-12, at home in Week 5.
– Georgia defeated Then-No. 7 Auburn, 27-6, at home in Week 5.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.