UAB vs South Alabama Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 4 Game
UAB vs USA Game Info
College Football Week 4
UAB Blazers (1-1, 0-1 Away) vs. South Alabama Jaguars (1-1, 0-1 Home)
Date: Thursday, Sept. 24, 2020
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Hancock Whitney – Stadium Mobile, AL
UAB vs USA Spread & Odds
Moneyline: UAB: (-280) | USA: (+220)
Spread: UAB: -6.5 (-115) | USA: +6.5 (-105)
Total: 47.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UAB: (43%) | USA: (57%)
UAB vs USA Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: South Alabama: (38.2%) | UAB: (61.8%)
UAB vs USA Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– UAB defeated South Alabama, 35-3, at home in the most recent and lone head-to-head matchup between these two teams on Sept. 21, 2019.
– UAB is 4-6 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Sun Belt opponents.
– South Alabama is 2-3 in its five all-time, head-to-head matchups against Conference USA opponents.
– Miami defeated UAB, 31-14, at home in Week 2.
– Tulane defeated South Alabama, 27-24, on the road in Week 2.
FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.