UCF vs ECU Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 4 Game
UCF vs ECU Game Info
College Football Week 4
No. 13 UCF Knights (1-0, 0-0 American) vs. East Carolina Pirates (0-0, 0-0 American)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 26, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Dowdy-Ficklen Stadium – Greenville, NC
UCF vs ECU Spread & Odds
Moneyline: UCF: (-2500) | ECU: (+1040)
Spread: UCF: -27.5 (+100) | ECU: +27.5 (-120)
Total: 76.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UCF: (59%) | ECU: (41%)
UCF vs ECU Expert Predictions
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN’s Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: UCF (94.5%) | ECU: (4.5%)
UCF vs ECU Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– ECU is 10-8 in its 18 all-time, head-to-head matchups with UCF.
– UCF is 7-1 straight up in its last eight games.
– UCF is 8-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games against ECU.
– The total has hit the over in five of ECU’s last six games.
– ECU is 1-6 straight up in its last seven games.
– UCF defeated Georgia Tech, 49-21, on the road in Week 3 in its most recent game.
– This is East Carolina’s first game of the 2020 season.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.