UNC vs Boston College Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 5 Game
UNC vs Boston College Game Info
College Football Week 5
No. 12 North Carolina (1-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Boston College (2-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 3, 2020
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Alumni Stadium – Chestnut Hill, MA
UNC vs Boston College Spread & Odds
Moneyline: UNC: (-650) | BC: (+440)
Spread: UNC: -13.5 (-118) | BC: +13.5 (-104)
Total: 54.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UNC: (77%) | BC: (23%)
UNC vs Boston College Expert Predictions
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN’s Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: North Carolina (74.3%) | Boston College: (25.7%)
UNC vs Boston College Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– North Carolina is 3-2 against Boston College in five all-time head-to-head matchups.
– North Carolina has won the last two head-to-head matchups with Boston College.
– North Carolina is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games ranging back to 2019.
– North Carolina is 4-1 straight up in its last five games ranging back to 2019.
– Boston College is 2-4 ATS in its last six games ranging back to 2019.
– The total has hit the under in each of Boston College’s last five games.
– No. 12 North Carolina defeated Syracuse, 31-6, at home in Week 2.
– Boston College defeated Texas State, 24-21, at home in Week 4.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.