USF vs Cincinnati Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 5 Game
USF vs Cincinnati Game Info
College Football Week 5
South Florida Bulls (1-1, 0-1 Away) vs. No. 15 Cincinnati Bearcats (2-0, 2-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 3, 2020
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Nippert Stadium – Cincinnati, OH
USF vs Cincinnati Spread & Odds
Moneyline: USF: (+1120) | CIN: (-3000)
Spread: USF: +22.5 (-110) | CIN: -22.5 (-110)
Total: 46.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: USF: (5%) | CIN: (95%)
Odds to Win NCAAF FBS Championship: USF: (+150000) | CIN: (+20000)
USF vs Cincinnati Expert Predictions
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN’s Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: USF (11.3%) | Cincinnati (88.7%)
USF vs Cincinnati Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Cincinnati is 10-7 against South Florida in 17 all-time head-to-head matchups.
– Cincinnati has won the last two head-to-head matchups with South Florida.
– South Florida is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games dating back to 2019.
– The total has hit the under in five of South Florida’s last six games dating back to 2019.
– Cincinnati is 4-1 ATS in its last five games dating back to 2019.
– The total has hit the under in seven of Cincinnati’s last eight games dating back to 2019.
– South Florida lost to Notre Dame, 52-0, on the road in Week 3.
– Cincinnati defeated Army, 24-10, at home in Week 4.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.