Vanderbilt vs Texas A&M Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 4 Game
Vanderbilt vs Texas A&M Game Info
College Football Week 4
Vanderbilt Commodores (0-0, 0-0 SEC) vs. No. 10 Texas A&M Aggies (0-0, 0-0 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 26, 2020
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Kyle Field – College Station, TX
Coverage: SEC Network ALT
Vanderbilt vs Texas A&M Spread & Odds
Moneyline: VAND: (N/A) | TAMU: (N/A)
Spread: VAND: N/A | TAMU: N/A
Total: 46.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: VAND: (N/A) | TAMU: (N/A)
Vanderbilt vs Texas A&M Expert Predictions
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN’s Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Vanderbilt (4.4%) | Texas A&M: (94.6%)
Vanderbilt vs Texas A&M Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Texas A&M. is 2-0 in its two all-time, head-to-head meetings with Vanderbilt.
– Vanderbilt is 3-10 against the spread (ATS) in its last 13 games.
– The total has hit the under in seven of Vanderbilt’s last nine games.
– The total has hit the under in four of Texas A&M’s last five games.
– Texas A&M is 5-2 straight up in its last seven games.
– This is Vanderbilt’s 2020 season debut.
– This is Texas A&M’s 2020 season debut.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.