Virginia vs Clemson Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 5 Game
Virginia vs Clemson Game Info
College Football Week 3
Virginia Cavaliers (1-0) vs. No. 1 Clemson Tigers (2-0)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 3, 2020
Time: 8:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium (Clemson, SC) – Clemson, SC
Coverage: ACC Network
Virginia vs Clemson Spread & Odds
Moneyline: UVA: (+1500) | CLEM: (-5000)
Spread: UVA: +28.5 (-120) | CLEM: -28.5 (-102)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UVA: (51%) | CLEM: (49%)
Odds to Win ACC: UVA: (+15000) | CLEM: (-400)
Virginia vs Clemson Expert Predictions
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN’s Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Virginia (2.8%) | Clemson: (97.2%)
Virginia vs Clemson Head-to-Head Record and Betting Trends
– Clemson is 39-8-1 all-time against Virginia in 48 games and the Tigers won the most recent matchup, 62-17, on Dec. 7, 2019.
– Virginia is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Clemson.
– The total has hit the over in each of Virginia’s last seven games.
– Clemson is 14-6 ATS in its last 20 games.
– The total has hit the over in four of Clemson’s last six games against Virginia.
– Virginia defeated Duke, 38-20, at home in Week 4.
– Clemson defeated The Citadel, 49-0, at home in Week 3.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.