Buccaneers vs Bears Spread, Odds, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 5 Thursday Night Football
Buccaneers vs Bears Week 5 Game Info
NFL Week 5 Thursday Night Football Game
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-1, 1-1 Away) vs. Chicago Bears (3-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Thursday, Oct. 8 2020
Time: 8:20 p.m. EST
Venue: Soldier Field — Chicago, IL
Coverage: FOX/NFL Network
Buccaneers vs Bears Spread & Odds
Moneyline: TB: (-196) | CHI: (+164)
Spread: TB: -3 (-130) | CHI: +3 (+110)
Total: N/A– Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TB: (76%) | CHI: (24%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: TB: (+1300) | CHI: (+4100)
Buccaneers vs Bears Expert Predictions & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks for Week 5 will be released when available.
Buccaneers vs Bears Betting Trends
– The total has hit the over in 14 of Tampa Bay’s last 17 games dating back to 2019.
– Tampa Bay is 6-3 straight up in its last nine games dating back to 2019.
– Chicago is 4-11 against the spread (ATS) in its last 15 games dating back to 2019.
– Chicago is 4-1 straight up in its last five games dating back to 2019.
Buccaneers vs Bears Stats
– Tampa Bay is averaging 27.3 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 14 in the NFL).
– Tampa Bay is surrendering 20.3 PPG this season (T-No. 7 in the NFL).
– Chicago is averaging 24.7 PPG this season (No. 20 in the NFL).
– Chicago is surrendering 20.7 PPG this season (No. 9 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.