Chiefs vs Ravens Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under and Betting Insights for Monday Night Football Week 3
Chiefs vs Ravens Week 3 Game Info
NFL Week 3 Game
Kansas City Chiefs (2-0, 1-0 Away) vs. Baltimore Ravens (2-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Monday, Sept. 28, 2020
Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
Venue: M&T Bank Stadium — Baltimore, MD
Chiefs vs Ravens Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KC: (+180) | BAL: (-215)
Spread: KC: +3 (+110) | BAL: -3 (-130)
Total: 52.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: KC: (N/A) | BAL: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: KC: (+550) | BAL: (+500)
Chiefs vs Ravens Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are from Sporting News.
Predictions will be listed once they have become available.
Chiefs vs Ravens Betting Trends
– Kansas City defeated the Los Angeles Chargers on the road in Week 2, 23-20 (OT).
– Baltimore defeated the Houston Texans on the road in Week 2, 33-16.
– Kansas City is 10-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games.
– The total has hit the over in four of Kansas City’s last six games.
– Baltimore is 6-1 ATS in its last seven games.
– The total ahs hit the under in four of Baltimore’s last five games.
Chiefs vs Ravens Stats
– Kansas City is averaging 28.5 points per game this season (T-No. 8 in the NFL).
– Kansas City is surrendering 20.0 PPG this season (No. 9 in the NFL).
– Baltimore is averaging 35.5 PPG this season (No. 3 in the NFL).
– Baltimore is surrendering 11.0 PPG this season (No. 1 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!