Colts vs Browns Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 5 NFL Game
Colts vs Browns Game Info
NFL Week 5 Game
Indianapolis Colts (2-1, 0-1 Away) vs. Cleveland Browns (2-1, 2-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 11, 2020
Time: 4:25 p.m. EST
Venue: FirstEnergy Stadium — Cleveland, OH
Colts vs Browns Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IND: (-126) | CLE: (+108)
Spread: IND: -2.5 (-110) | CLE: +2.5 (-110)
Total: N/A – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: IND: (N/A) | CLE: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: IND: (+2500) | CLE: (+4100)
Colts vs Browns Expert Prediction & Pick
Colts vs Browns expert prediction and pick will be updated when available.
Colts vs Browns Betting Trends
– Indianapolis is 3-6 straight up in its last nine games.
– The total has hit the under in four of Indianapolis’ last six games.
– Cleveland is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
– Cleveland is 2-4 straight up in its last six games.
Colts vs Browns Stats
– Indianapolis is averaging 28.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 13 in the NFL).
– Indianapolis is surrendering 15.0 PPG this season (No. 1 in the NFL).
– Cleveland is averaging 25.0 PPG this season (T-No. 18 in the NFL).
– Cleveland is surrendering 29.3 PPG this season (No. 24 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.