Cowboys vs Seahawks Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under and Betting Insights for Week 3 NFL Game
Cowboys vs Seahawks Week 3 Game Info
NFL Week 3 Game
Dallas Cowboys (1-1, 0-1 Away) vs. Seattle Seahawks (2-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 27, 2020
Time: 4:25 p.m. EST
Venue: CenturyLink Field — Seattle, WA
Cowboys vs Seahawks Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DAL: (+184) | SEA: (-220)
Spread: DAL: +4.5 (-110) | SEA: -4.5 (-110)
Total: N/A – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DAL: (15%) | SEA: (85%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: DAL: (+1700) | SEA: (+1300)
Cowboys vs Seahawks Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are from Sporting News.
Cowboys vs Seahawks Betting Trends
– Dallas defeated the Atlanta Falcons at home in Week 2, 35-30.
– Seattle defeated the New England Patriots at home in Week 2, 40-39.
– Dallas is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
– The total has hit the over in four of Dallas’ last six games.
– The total has hit the under in eight of Seattle’s last 11 games against Dallas.
– Seattle is 10-4 straight up in its last 14 home games.
Cowboys vs Seahawks Stats
– Dallas is averaging 28.5 points per game this season (T-No. 8 in the NFL).
– Dallas is surrendering 29.5 PPG this season (No. 24 in the NFL).
– Seattle is averaging 36.5 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NFL).
– Seattle is surrendering 27.5 PPG this season (T-No. 21 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!