Falcons vs Packers Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for Week 4 Monday Night Football
Falcons vs Packers Week 4 Game Info
NFL Week 4 Monday Night Football
Date: Monday, Oct. 5, 2020
Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
Venue:Lambeau Field — Green Bay, WI
Falcons vs Packers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (+215) | GB: (-260)
Spread: ATL: +6 (-110) | GB: -6 (-110)
Total: N/A – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ATL: (N/A) | GB: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: ATL: (+9500) | GB: (+2100)
Falcons vs Packers Expert Prediction & Pick
Falcons vs Packers prediction and expert pick will be updated when available.
Falcons vs Packers Betting Trends
– Atlanta is 4-1-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
– The total has hit the over in four of Atlanta’s last five games.
– Green Bay is 3-2-0 ATS in its last five games.
– The total has hit the over in four of Green Bay’s last five games.
Falcons vs Packers Stats
– Atlanta has averaged 32.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 5 in the NFL).
– Atlanta has surrendered 39.0 PPG this season (No. 32 in the NFL).
– Green Bay has averaged 42.5 PPG this season (No. 1 in the NFL).
– Green Bay has surrendered 27.5 PPG this season (T-No. 20 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.