Giants vs Cowboys Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 5 NFL Game
Giants vs Cowboys Game Info
NFL Week 5 Game
New York Giants (0-3, 0-1 Away) vs. Dallas Cowboys (1-2, 1-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 11, 2020
Time: 4:25 p.m. EST
Venue: AT&T Stadium — Arlington, TX
Giants vs Cowboys Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYG: (+480) | DAL: (-650)
Spread: NYG: +11.5 (-105) | DAL: -11.5 (-115)
Total: N/A – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NYG: (N/A) | DAL: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: NYG: (+35000) | DAL: (+2200)
Giants vs Cowboys Expert Prediction & Pick
Giants vs Cowboys expert prediction and pick will be updated when available.
Giants vs Cowboys Betting Trends
– The Giants are 2-13 straight up in their last 15 games.
– The total has hit the over in four of the Giants’ last six games.
– Dallas is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
– Dallas is 3-6 straight up in its last nine games.
Giants vs Cowboys Stats
– The Giants are averaging 12.7 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 32 in the NFL).
– The Giants are surrendering 26.3 PPG this season (No. 17 in the NFL).
– Dallas is averaging 29.3 PPG this season (T-No. 8 in the NFL).
– Dallas is surrendering 32.3 PPG this season (No. 29 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.