Jaguars vs Texans Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 5 NFL Game
Jaguars vs Texans Game Info
NFL Week 5 Game
Jacksonville Jaguars (1-2, 0-1 Away) vs. Houston Texans (0-3, 0-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 11, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: NRG Stadium — Houston, TX
Jaguars vs Texans Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: JAX: (+235) | HOU: (-290)
Spread: JAX: +7 (-120) | HOU: -7 (+100)
Total: N/A – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: JAX: (N/A) | HOU: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: JAX: (+18000) | HOU: (+10000)
Jaguars vs Texans Expert Prediction & Pick
Jaguars vs Texans expert prediction and pick will be updated when available.
Jaguars vs Texans Betting Trends
– Jacksonville is 1-4 straight up in its last five road games.
– Jacksonville is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
– Houston is 1-5 ATS in its last six games.
– The total has hit the over in four of Houston’s last six games.
Jaguars vs Texans Stats
– Jacksonville is averaging 23.3 PPG this season (T-No. 21 in the NFL).
– Jacksonville is surrendering 28.0 PPG this season (No. 20 in the NFL).
– Houston is averaging 19.0 PPG this season (No. 29 in the NFL).
– Houston is surrendering 31.7 PPG this season (No. 29 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.