Packers vs Saints Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under and Betting Insights for Sunday Night Football Week 3
Packers vs Saints Week 3 Game Info
Week 3 Game
Green Bay Packers (2-0, 1-0 Away) vs. New Orleans Saints (1-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 27, 2020
Time: 8:20 p.m. EST
Venue: Mercedes-Benz Superdome – New Orleans, LA
Packers vs Saints Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GB: (+158) | NO: (-188)
Spread: GB: +4.5 (-115) | NO: -4.5 (-105)
Total: N/A – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: GB: (N/A) | NO: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: GB: (+2200) | NO: (+1000)
Packers vs Saints Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are from Sporting News.
Predictions will be listed once they have become available.
Packers vs Saints Betting Trends
– Green Bay defeated the Detroit Lions at home in Week 2, 42-21.
– New Orleans played the Las Vegas Raiders on the road in Week 2.
– Green Bay is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
– The total has hit the over in each of Green Bay’s last three games.
– New Orleans is 5-1 ATS in its last six games.
– The total has hit the over in six of New Orleans’ last nine games.
Packers vs Saints Stats
– New Orleans has averaged 34.0 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 4 in the NFL).
– New Orleans has surrendered 23.0 PPG this season (T-No. 14 in the NFL).
– Green Bay has averaged 42.5 PPG this season (No. 1 in the NFL).
– Green Bay has surrendered 27.5 PPG this season (T-No. 21 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1000!