Panthers vs Chargers Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under and Betting Insights for Week 3 NFL Game
Panthers vs Chargers Week 3 Game Info
NFL Week 3 Game
Carolina Panthers (0-2, 0-1 Away) vs. Los Angeles Chargers (1-1 0-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 27, 2020
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: SoFi Stadium — Inglewood, CA
Panthers vs Chargers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CAR: (+245) | LAC: (-300)
Spread: CAR: +7 (-110) | LAC: -7 (-110)
Total: 44.5 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CAR: (57%) | LAC: (43%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: CAR: (+21000) | LAC: (+5000)
Panthers vs Chargers Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are from Sporting News.
Predictions will be listed once they have become available.
Panthers vs Chargers Betting Trends
– Carolina lost to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on the road in Week 2, 31-17.
– The Chargers lost to the Kansas City Chiefs at home in Week 2, 23-20 (OT).
– Carolina is 0-6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
– The total has hit the over in seven of Carolina’s last eight games.
– The Chargers are 2-6-1 ATS in their last nine games.
– The Chargers are 1-4 straight up in their last five games.
Panthers vs Chargers Stats
– Carolina is averaging 23.5 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 19 in the NFL).
– Carolina is surrendering 32.5 PPG this season (No. 27 in the NFL).
– The Chargers are averaging 18.0 PPG this season (T-No. 27 in the NFL).
– The Chargers are surrendering 18.0 PPG this season (T-No. 3 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!