Panthers vs Falcons Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 5 NFL Game
Panthers vs Falcons Week 5 Game Info
NFL Week 5 Game
Carolina Panthers (1-2, 1-1 Away) vs. Atlanta Falcons (0-3, 0-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 11, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Mercedes-Benz Stadium — Atlanta, GA
Panthers vs Falcons Spread & Odds
Moneyline: CAR: (+156) | ATL: (-186)
Spread: CAR: +3.5 (-105) | ATL: -3.5 (-115)
Total: N/A – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CAR: (N/A) | ATL: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: CAR: (+21000) | ATL: (+13000)
Panthers vs Falcons Expert Predictions & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks will be updated when available.
Panthers vs Falcons Betting Trends
– Carolina is 2-8 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games against Atlanta.
– The total has hit the over in seven of Carolina’s last nine games ranging back to 2019.
– Atlanta is 5-2 ATS in its last seven games ranging back to 2019.
– The total has hit the over in six of Atlanta’s last seven games ranging back to 2019.
Panthers vs Falcons Stats
– Carolina is averaging 22.7 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 24 in the NFL).
– Carolina is surrendering 27.0 PPG this season (T-No. 18 in the NFL).
– Atlanta is averaging 30.0 PPG this season (No. 6 in the NFL).
– Atlanta is surrendering 36.0 PPG this season (No. 32 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.