Patriots vs Chiefs Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 4 NFL Game
Patriots vs Chiefs Game Info
NFL Week 4 Game
Date: Sunday, Oct. 4, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Arrowhead Stadium — Kansas City, MO
Patriots vs Chiefs Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NE: (+235) | KC: (-290)
Spread: NE: +7 (-110) | KC: -7 (-110)
Total: N/A – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NE: (N/A) | KC: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: NE: (+2300) | KC: (+550)
Patriots vs Chiefs Expert Predictions & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are according to Sporting News.
Patriots vs Chiefs Betting Trends
– New England is 3-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
– New England is 18-6 straight up in its last 24 games.
– Kansas City is 10-1 ATS in its last 11 games.
– Kansas City is 5-0 straight up in its last five games.
Patriots vs Chiefs Stats
– New England is averaging 25.5 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 14 in the NFL).
– Seattle is averaging 36.5 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NFL).
– New England is surrendering 23.0 PPG this season (No. 15 in the NFL).
– Seattle is surrendering 27.5 PPG this season (T-No. 20 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.