Raiders vs Chiefs Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for Week 5 NFL Game
Raiders vs Chiefs NFL Week 5 Game Info
NFL Week 5 Game
Las Vegas Raiders (2-2, 1-1 Away) vs. Kansas City Chiefs (3-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Monday, Oct. 11, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Arrowhead Stadium — Kansas City, MO
Raiders vs Chiefs Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LV: (+460) | KC: (-620)
Spread: LV: +11.5 (-110) | KC: -11.5 (-110)
Total: N/A – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LV: (N/A) | KC: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: LV: (+6500) | KC: (+400)
Raiders vs Chiefs Expert Prediction & Pick
Raiders vs Chiefs expert prediction and pick will be update when available.
Raiders vs Chiefs Betting Trends
– Las Vegas is 8-16-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 25 road games.
– The total has hit the over in four of Las Vegas’ last five games.
– Kansas City Chiefs is 11-1 ATS in its last 12 games.
– The total has hit the under in eight of Kansas City’s last 12 games.
Raiders vs Chiefs Stats
– Las Vegas is averaging 27.8 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 12 in the NFL).
– Las Vegas is surrendering 30.0 PPG this season (No. 24 in the NFL).
– Kansas City is averaging 30.3 PPG this season (No. 8 in the NFL).
– Kansas City is surrendering 20.0 PPG this season (T-No. 5 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.