Rams vs Washington Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 5 NFL Game
Rams vs Washington Game Info
NFL Week 4 Game
Los Angeles Rams (2-1, 1-1 Away) vs. Washington Football Team (1-2, 1-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 11, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: FedExField – Landover, MD
Rams vs Washington Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAR: (-405) | WAS: (+320)
Spread: LAR: -9.5 (-105) | WAS: +9.5 (-115)
Total: N/A – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LAR: (N/A) | WAS: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: LAR: (+550) | WAS: (+21000)
Rams vs Washington Expert Predictions & Pick
Rams vs Washington expert prediction and pick will be updated when available.
Rams vs Washington Betting Trends
– The Rams are 5-1-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last seven games.
– The total has hit the over in five of the Rams’ last six games.
– Washington 1-6 straight up in its last six home games.
– The total has hit the over in five of Washington’s last six games.
Rams vs Washington Stats
– The Rams are averaging 29.7 PPG this season (No. 7 in the NFL).
– The Rams are surrendering 23.7 PPG this season (No. 13 in the NFL).
– Washington is averaging 20.7 PPG this season (No. 26 in the NFL).
– Washington is surrendering 27.0 PPG this season (T-No. 18 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.