Seahawks vs Dolphins Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 4 NFL Game
Seahawks vs Dolphins Week 4 Game Info
2020 NFL Season Week 4
Seattle Seahawks (2-0, 1-0 Away) vs. Miami Dolphins (1-2, 0-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 4, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Hard Rock Stadium – Miami Gardens, FL
Seahawks vs Dolphins Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SEA: (-270) | MIA: (+220)
Spread: SEA: -7 (+100) | MIA: +7 (-120)
Total: N/A – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SEA: (N/A) | MIA: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: SEA: (+1300) | MIA: (+15000)
Seahawks vs Dolphins Expert Prediction & Pick
Prediction and expert picks for Week 4 will be updated when available.
Seahawks vs Dolphins Betting Trends
– Seattle is 12-5 straight up in its last 17 games.
– Seattle is 3-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 home games.
– Miami is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
– Miami is 6-16 straight up in its last 22 games.
Seahawks vs Dolphins Stats
– Seattle is averaging 36.5 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 2 in the NFL).
– Seattle is surrendering 27.5 PPG this season (T-No. 20 in the NFL).
– Miami is averaging 23.3 PPG this season (T-No. 19 in the NFL).
– Miami is surrendering 21.7 PPG this season (No. 12 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.