Texans vs Steelers Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under and Betting Insights for Week 3 NFL Game
Texans vs Steelers NFL Week 3 Game Info
2020 NFL Season Week 3
Houston Texans (0-2, 0-1 Away) vs. Pittsburgh Steelers (2-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 27, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Heinz Field – Pittsburgh, PA
Texans vs Steelers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Spread: HOU: +3.5 (-110) | PIT: -3.5 (-110)
Total: 44.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: HOU: (41%) | PIT: (59%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: HOU: (+7500) | PIT: (+2100)
Texans vs Steelers Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are from Sporting News.
Predictions will be listed once they have become available.
Texans vs Steelers Betting Trends
– Houston lost to the Baltimore Ravens at home in Week 2, 33-16.
– Pittsburgh defeated the Denver Broncos at home in Week 2, 26-21.
– Houston is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
– Houston is 1-4 ATS in its last five games against Pittsburgh.
– Pittsburgh is 1-4ATS) in its last five games.
– The total has hit the under in eight of Pittsburgh’s last 10 games.
Texans vs Steelers Stats
– Houston is averaging 18.0 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 27 in the NFL).
– Houston is surrendering 33.5 PPG this season (No. 28 in the NFL).
– Pittsburgh is averaging 26.0 PPG this season (No. 14 in the NFL).
– Pittsburgh is surrendering 18.5 PPG this season (T-No. 6 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!