Vikings vs Texans Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 4 NFL Game
Vikings vs Texans Game Info
NFL Week 4 Game
Date: Sunday, Oct. 4, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: NRG Stadium — Houston, TX
Vikings vs Texans Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIN: (+172) | HOU: (-205)
Spread: MIN: +3 (+115) | HOU: -3 (-135)
Total: N/A – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIN: (N/A) | HOU: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: MIN: (+5000) | HOU: (+7500)
Vikings vs Texans Expert Predictions & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are according to Sporting News.
Vikings vs Texans Betting Trends
– Minnesota is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
– Minnesota is 1-5 straight up in its last six games.
– Houston is 1-4-1 ATS in its last six games.
– Houston is 1-3-1 ATS in its last five home games.
Vikings vs Texans Stats
– Minnesota is averaging 22.5 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 21 in the NFL).
– Minnesota is surrendering 35.5 PPG this season (No. 30 in the NFL).
– Houston is averaging 18.0 PPG this season (No. 27 in the NFL).
– Houston is surrendering 33.5 PPG this season (No. 28 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.