Brighton vs Manchester United Odds, Prediction, Lines, Spread, Time, Stream & How to Watch Premier League Match
Brighton vs Manchester United Match Info
2020-21 English Premier League Soccer – EPL Matchweek 3
Brighton & Hove Albion (1-0-1, 3 points) vs. Manchester United (0-0-1, 0 points)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 26, 2020
Start Time: 7:30 a.m.. EST
Venue: Falmer Stadium — Brighton, England
Brighton vs Manchester United Spread & Odds
All EPL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BHA: (+380) | MUN: (-135) | DRAW: (+270)
Spread: BHA: +1 (+110) | MUN: -1 (+210)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Team to Score the First Goal: BHA: (+170) | MUN: (+185) I NO GOALS: (+1000)
Brighton vs Manchester United Expert Prediction & Pick
All EPL expert picks and predictions are according to FiveThirtyEight projections.
Outcome: Manchester United Wins
Percentages: Brighton (21%) | Manchester United (54%) | Draw (24%)
Brighton vs Manchester United Betting Trends & Stats
– Brighton sits in a tie for 6th place on the 2020-21 Premier League Table with a 1-0-1 record and a plus-one goal differential.
– Manchester United sits in a tie for 14th places on the 2020-21 Premier League Table with a 0-0-1 record and a minus-2 goal differential.
– Brighton is 3-1-1 (W-D-L) in its last five matches.
– Manchester United is 3-0-2 (W-D-L) in its last five matches.
– Machester United is 3-0-0 in its last three matches against Brighton.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.