Novak Djokovic vs Ricardas Berankis Odds, Prediction, Betting Trends and Time for 2020 French Open Men’s Round 2
Djokovic vs Berankis French Open Schedule & Info
2020 French Open Men’s Singles Second Round Info
No. 1 Novak Djokovic vs. Ricardas Berankis
Date: Thursday, Oct. 1, 2020
Start Time: 9 a.m. EST
Venue: Stade Roland Garros — Paris, France
Djokovic vs Berankis Odds & Set Betting
All Djokovic-Berankis betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Novak Djokovic: (N/A) | Ricardas Berankis: (+4000)
To Win 1st Set: Novak Djokovic: (-4000) | Ricardas Berankis: (+1260)
Set Betting: Novak Djokovic: 3-0 (-750) | 3-1 (+500) | 3-2 (+2100)
Set Betting: Ricardas Berankis: 3-0 (+10000) | 3-1 (+10000) | 3-2 (+10000)
Djokovic vs Berankis Expert Predictions & Pick
All French Open expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis World Live.
– Prediction: Djokovic in straight sets
Djokovic vs Berankis Head-to-Head Stats and Betting Trends
– Novak Djokovic defeated Mikael Ymer in straight sets in the first round.
– Ricardas Berankis defeated Hugo Dellien in straight sets in the first round.
– Djokovic is 1-0 in the all-time, head-to-head series with Berankis.
– Djokovic and Berankis have never played each other on clay.
– Djokovic lost in the semifinals of the French Open in 2019.
– Djokovic won the French Open in 2016.
– Berankis lost in the second round of the French Open in 2019.
– Berankis has never made it past the second round of the French Open.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.