Sloane Stephens vs Paula Badosa Odds, Prediction, Betting Trends and Time for 2020 French Open Women’s Second Round
Stephens vs Badosa French Open Schedule & Info
2020 French Open Women’s Round 2 Info
No. 29 Sloane Stephens vs. Paula Badosa
Date: Thursday, Oct. 1, 2020
Start Time: 7:30 a.m. EST
Venue: Stade Roland Garros — Paris, France
Stephens vs Badosa Odds & Set Betting
All Stephens-Badosa betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Sloane Stephens: (-200) | Paula Badosa: (+168)
To Win 1st Set: Sloane Stephens: (-168) | Paula Badosa: (+138)
Set Betting: Sloane Stephens: 2-0 (+130) | 2-1 (+250)
Set Betting: Paula Badosa: 2-0 (+390) | 2-1 (+420)
Stephens vs Badosa Expert Predictions & Pick
All French Open expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis World Live.
– Prediction: Stephens in three sets
Stephens vs Badosa Head-to-Head Stats and Betting Trends
– Sloane Stephens defeated Vitalia Diatchenko in straight sets in the first round.
– Paula Badosa defeated Kateryna Kozlova in three sets in the first round.
– This is the first head-to-head matchup between Stephens and Badosa.
– Stephens lost in the quarterfinals of the French Open in 2019.
– Stephens lost in the French Open Final in 2018.
– Badosa lost in the first qualifying round of the French Open in 2019.
– This is the first time Badosa has reached the second round of the French Open.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.