Diego Sanchez vs Jake Matthews Odds, Prediction, Fight Info, Stream and Betting Insights for UFC 253
Sanchez vs Matthews Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 253 Preliminary Welterweight Bout
Date:Saturday, September 26, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the fifth fight of the preliminary card, which begins at 7 p.m. EST.
Venue:Flash Forum — Yas Island, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Sanchez vs Matthews Odds & Betting Info
– Diego Sanchez (+490)
– Jake Matthews (-750)
– Draw (+5000)
Method of Victory:
– Sanchez by KO/TKO (+1500)
– Sanchez by Points (+900)
– Sanchez by Submission (+1800)
– Matthews by KO/TKO (+210)
– Matthews by Points (+120)
– Matthews by Submission (+380)
Sanchez vs Matthews Prediction
UFC 253 Sanchez-Matthews prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Jake Matthews
Method of Victory: Decision/Points
Sanchez vs Matthews Betting Trends and Stats
– Diego Sanchez defeated Michel Pereira, by disqualification, in his most recent bout on Feb. 15, 2020.
– Jake Matthews defeated Emil Meek, by unanimous decision, in his most recent bout on Feb. 23, 2020.
– Sanchez averages 2.73 significant strikes landed per minute with a 38 percent accuracy rate.
– Matthews averages 2.98 significant strikes landed per minute with a 46 percent accuracy rate.
– Sanchez averages 2.95 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 56 percent defense rate.
– Matthews averages 2.16 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 62 percent defense rate.
– Sanchez has a 46 percent takedown defense rate.
– Matthews averages 2.20 takedowns landed per 15 minutes with a 41 percent accuracy rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.